Saturday, March 31, 2007

Love for reasons? A letter to Kang Kang

Darling,

I know this will happen, but I just don’t know when that you will come to me and ask, “Mom, how do I become your son?” or something along that line. Well, I guess I will tell you, it is all about love. When mommy loves daddy so much and daddy loves mommy so much that we think we have lots more love to be “spared”, we decided to have you 

Let me tell you, mommy loves daddy and daddy loves mommy because we chosen each other. We both love you unconditionally, just because you are our son. When we talk, we talk about you, when we are at work, we think about you, when we text each other, we mention about you… You have become the centre of our lives.

We want you to believe that, only love will support us to grow to a better and loving person. However, this world is not about you, me and daddy, it is about everyone around you, be it your grandparents, aunties, uncles, friends, teacher, colleagues girl friend and wife. You know, there was once during mommy’s check up when you were in mommy’s tummy, I told dad that I can’t stand the idea of you growing up, studying abroad and getting married… Dad told me that he has prepared for all these, he said,” I want to have babies not because I want to keep them; I want to prepare them with wings that can fly higher, further.” Yes, that is so right.

Darling, when you grow up, you will have to face with lots of challenges in life, rejection, fear, dealing with misunderstandings. Although I hope to, but also know that I am not the only person who can give you all these, you must find a person that you trust, love to support each other to walk the path of your life. There is just so much more to learn and experience about live and you have just taken a baby step (not even steady yet).

Everyone is a mirror of yourself; how a person treats you shows what kind of person you are, or at least somewhat. Remember, there are no right/wrong (other than violating the laws) decisions, there are only decisions that lead you to the path you have chosen. Mommy is brought up in a family of trust and love and now I want to bring you up that way too. Mommy wants these values to be remained for our next generations as long as there is any.

I love you and daddy. Both of you have made me a proud mother and wife. Lao gong, thanks for all the support and love you have given me, let’s prepare kang kang with a pair of strong wings.


Love,
mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home