Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Preston is 9 months old



Less than 3 more months and Preston will be one year old. Time flies. I remember during this time last year, I was about 7 months pregnant with Preston. That is simply amazing. A year ago, everything seemed so far away, we hadn't even given him a name yet. Doctor predicted his weight to be around 2kg, or less? I can vaguely remember now.

By 9 months, he can...
>> crawl
>> stand up with the support of furniture, like the edge of his crib
>> imitating adult's behaviour, like waving bye-bye, making funny faces and sounds
>> start to develop his own attitude - friendly, hot-tempered, super-active, eager, curious, out-going
>> say papa, mama, mum-mum... I guess papa, mama, mum-mum were invented after realizing those are the first words of babies
>> weighs 9.6 kg

I believe human are born to be successful when I see him learning to stand up and walk. No matter how many times he falls down, he will not give up because he knows no matter what, he is going to make it. No matter how tired he is, he will still stand up after every fall. It is really inspiring seeing a child growing up, it is amazing and the feeling is just undescribable.

I just got a good news from a friend that she is 35 weeks pregnant as of yesterday and expecting a baby boy. I have been through that stage, so I feel so excited about it. I wish you all the best in your pregnancy and delivery. In case you are wondering who she is, she is Siew Yan :) [hehe, think you won't mind me spreading the good news]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home